Friday, September 6, 2013

My Super Duper Routine

The activities suggested below have been designed to practice the third person of the Simple Present, action verbs, time phrases, and sequence words. As a wrap up, students may be asked to write about their daily routine as well.

Super Duper has a very busy daily routine. Here's what he does on weekdays.

On school days, I get up at 6:30.

First, I take a hot shower.

Then, I get dressed.

After that, I brush my teeth.

At seven o'clock, I eat breakfast.

I go to school at 7:30.

In school, I have Math, Portuguese, Science, Physical Education, Music and Computer classes.

At twelve o'clock, I go home for lunch.

I eat lunch at 12:30.

In the afternoon, I have English classes on Mondays and Wednesdays.

And I have swimming classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

I go home at 6 o'clock.

When I get home, I take a shower.

Then, I eat dinner.

And after dinner, I watch TV and relax.

At 8:30, I do my homework.

And finally I go to bed at ten o'clock.

Suggested Activities - Downloadable

No comments:

Post a Comment